Last Update: 16/07/2020
- While the Company uses reasonable efforts to include accurate and up-to-date information in the Services, and to make the Services better by updates and bug-fixes, the Company makes no warranties or representations as to its accuracy. The Company assumes no liability or responsibility for any errors that may, or may not, cause loss of money to the end user or other issues, or omissions in the content of the Services.
- When you register with the Company and/or this Services, you may give the express consent to receive any notices, announcements, agreements, disclosures, reports, documents, communications concerning new products or services, or other records or correspondence from the Company. You can give or revoke your consent to receive notices electronically by way of transmitting the notice to you by email.
- You accept to provide correct, accurate and truthful personal data, such as Name, Surname, Residential Address, Fiscal/Tax Code, Business Name (if any) and VAT Code (if any) and to use a payment method associated with such informations to complete payment(s). The Company takes no responsibility for false statements and takes all the rights to suspend the Services if such behaviour is detected or reported.
- If you send comments or suggestions about the Services to the Company, including, but not limited to, notes, text, drawings, images, designs or computer programs, such submissions shall become, and shall remain, the sole property of the Company. No submission shall be subject to any obligation of confidence on the part of the Company. The Company shall exclusively own all rights to (including intellectual property rights thereto), and shall be entitled to unrestricted use, publication, and dissemination as to all such submissions for any purpose, commercial or otherwise without any acknowledgment or compensation to you.
- The Company shall use commercially reasonable efforts to restrict unauthorized access to our data and files. However, no system whether or not password protected can be entirely impenetrable. You acknowledge that it may be possible for an unauthorized third party to access, view, copy, modify, or distribute the data and files you store using the Services. Use of the Services is completely at your own risk. The safety of Payments and Backups can be guarantee by third parties.
- NEITHER THE COMPANY NOR ANY OTHER PARTY INVOLVED IN CREATING, PRODUCING, OR MAINTAINING THE Services AND/OR ANY CONTENT ON THE Services SHALL BE LIABLE UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES FOR ANY DIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, INDIRECT, OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF YOUR ACCESS TO OR USE OF THE Services. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, ALL THE BOT LICENSES OF THE Services HAVE A FIFTEEN (15) DAYS NO-QUESTION-ASKED WARRANTY. WE WOULD LIKE TO POINT OUT THAT THE GUARANTY STARTS IN THE VERY SAME DATE OF PURCHASE; THE AMOUNT OF TIME UTILIZATION OF THE BOT OR THE NUMBER OF POSTS PUBLISHED IS NOT TAKEN IN ACCOUNT. ALSO, WE WOULD LIKE TO CLARIFY THAT IN CASE OF RECURRENT OR MULTIPLE PAYMENTS OR PAYMENT SUBSCRIPTIONS THE WARANTY COVERS ONLY THE FIRST FIFTEEN (15) DAYS FORM THE FIRST PAYMENT, AND DO NOT ABSOLUTELLY APPLY FOR THE FOLLOWING PAYMENTS. THE COMPANY DOES NOT WARRANT OR MAKE ANY REPRESENTATIONS REGARDING THE USE OF THE MATERIALS IN THE Services, THE RESULTS OF THE USE OF SUCH MATERIALS, THE SUITABILITY OF SUCH MATERIALS FOR ANY USER’S NEED OR THE LIKELIHOOD THAT THEIR USE WILL MEET ANY USER’S EXPECTATIONS, OR THEIR CORRECTNESS, ACCURACY, RELIABILITY, OR CORRECTION. THE COMPANY LIKEWISE DOES NOT WARRANT OR MAKE ANY REPRESENTATIONS OR GUARANTEES THAT YOU WILL EARN ANY MONEY USING THE Services OR THE COMPANY’S TECHNOLOGY OR SERVICES. YOU ACCEPT ALL RESPONSIBILITY FOR EVALUATING YOUR OWN EARNING POTENTIAL AS WELL AS EXECUTING YOUR OWN BUSINESS, PERFORMANCE, SERVICES. YOUR EARNING POTENTIAL IS ENTIRELY DEPENDENT ON YOUR OWN PRODUCTS, IDEAS, TECHNIQUES; YOUR EXECUTION OF YOUR BUSINESS PLAN; THE TIME YOU DEVOTE TO THE PROJECT, IDEAS AND TECHNIQUES OFFERED AND UTILIZED; AS WELL AS YOUR RESOURCES, YOUR KNOWLEDGE AND YOUR SKILL. SINCE THESE FACTORS DIFFER AMONG ALL INDIVIDUALS, THE COMPANY CANNOT AND DOES NOT WARRANT OR MAKE ANY REPRESENTATIONS OR GUARANTEES REGARDING YOUR SUCCESS OR INCOME LEVEL. THE COMPANY DOES NOT WARRANT THAT USE OF THE MATERIALS WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR FREE, THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED, OR THAT THIS Services, THE CONTENT, AND/OR THE MATERIALS AVAILABLE ON THIS Services ARE FREE FROM BUGS OR VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS. YOU ASSUME ALL RESPONSIBILITY FOR THE COST OF ALL NECESSARY REPAIRS OR CORRECTIONS. THE COMPANY SHALL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY PERFORMANCE OR SERVICE PROBLEMS CAUSED BY ANY THIRD PARTY WEBServices OR THIRD PARTY SERVICE PROVIDER. Please note that the applicable jurisdiction may not allow the exclusion of implied warranties. Some of the above exclusions may thus not apply to you.
- IN NO EVENT SHALL THE COMPANY BE LIABLE FOR ANY SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, INDIRECT, PUNITIVE, RELIANCE OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, WHETHER FORESEEABLE OR NOT, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, DAMAGE OR LOSS OF PROPERTY, EQUIPMENT, INFORMATION OR DATA, LOSS OF PROFITS, REVENUE OR GOODWILL, COST OF CAPITAL, COST OF REPLACEMENT SERVICES, OR CLAIMS FOR SERVICE INTERRUPTIONS OR TRANSMISSION PROBLEMS, OCCASIONED BY ANY DEFECT IN THE Services, THE CONTENT, AND/OR RELATED MATERIALS, THE INABILITY TO USE SERVICES PROVIDED HEREUNDER OR ANY OTHER CAUSE WHATSOEVER WITH RESPECT THERETO, REGARDLESS OF THEORY OF LIABILITY. THIS LIMITATION WILL APPLY EVEN IF THE COMPANY HAS BEEN ADVISED OR IS AWARE OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
- You agree to indemnify and hold the Company and each of its directors, officers employees, and agents, harmless from any and all liabilities, claims, damages and expenses, including reasonable attorney’s fees, arising out of or relating to (i) your breach of this Agreement, (ii) any violation by you of law or the rights of any third party, (iii) any materials, information, works and/or other content of whatever nature or media that you post or share on or through the Services, (iv) your use of the Services or any services that the Company may provide via the Services, and (v) your conduct in connection with the Services or the services or with other users of the Services or the services. The Company reserves the right to assume the exclusive defense of any claim for which we are entitled to indemnification under this Section. In such event, you shall provide the Company with such cooperation as is reasonably requested by the Company.
- This agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Italy, without giving effect to any principles of conflicts of law. You further submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the state and courts in Italy. If any provision of this agreement shall be unlawful, void, or for any reason unenforceable, then that provision shall be deemed severable from this agreement and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining provisions.
Last Update: 16/07/2020